Java Script: The double-sided tape of the internet.
- Loading new content or data onto the page without reloading the page
- Rollover effects and dropdown menus
- Animating page elements such as fading, resizing, or relocating
- Playing audio and video
- Validating input from forms
- Client-side execution of the logic brings faster user experiences. With the code running directly in the browser, the need for server calls is abstracted, hence a cut in loading times. Even with the presence of a server, the fact that JS is asynchronous means that it’s able to communicate with the server in the background without interrupting the user interaction taking place in the frontend.
- For developers, JS is easy to learn and fast to get into active development. Its syntax is easy and flexible for newcomers. It also simplifies the development of complex applications by enabling developers to simplify the app’s composition. The many frameworks & packages out there also ease the life of developers to some extent.
Single Page Applications(SPAs)
2. Multi-page Applications
3. Isomorphic (Universal) Applications
PayPal is one of the largest online payment processors in the world. Sign Up Now! Secure all your Transactions with our 24x7 Fraud Prevention. Sign Up Now! No Top Up Needed. 180-days Buyer Protection. 24/7 Fraud Prevention. Faster Checkout. Website Payments.
components query string parameter in the URL you have included in the